1. Recruit.com.hk - Jobs, Job Search, Career & Recruitment in ...
Description: Recruit is leading job & recruitment media consisting of full/part-time jobs, career news, cover letter/CV samples, interview tips and industry news. Recruit ...
2. Recruit | Definition of Recruit by Merriam-Webster
Description: Recruit definition is - to fill up the number of with new members : reinforce. How to use recruit in a sentence.
3. Recruit.net - We help people find jobs
Description: Search thousands of job sites, newspapers and company career pages with one click.
4. Recruit - Job and Opportunity Search
Description: Changing how people apply for jobs by making it as easy as recording a video on their phone.
5. Recruit - definition of recruit by The Free Dictionary
Description: Define recruit. recruit synonyms, recruit pronunciation, recruit translation, English dictionary definition of recruit. v. re·cruit·ed , re·cruit·ing , re·cruits v. tr. 1. a. To enlist in military service. b. To strengthen or raise by enlistment. 2. To hire or enroll, or seek...
6. RECRUIT | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
Description: recruit definition: 1. to persuade someone to work for a company or become a new member of an organization, especially…. Learn more.
7. Recruit | Definition of Recruit at Dictionary.com
Description: Recruit definition, a newly enlisted or drafted member of the armed forces. See more.
8. The Recruit (2003) - IMDb
Description: In an era when the country's first line of defense, intelligence, is more important than ever, this story opens the CIA's infamous closed doors and gives an insider's view into the Agency: how trainees are recruited, how they are prepared for the spy game, and what they learn to survive.